Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alfie Moon

Options
  • 21-07-2005 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

I think he needs to leave eastenders or something , there ruining his character , remember when everybody loved Alfie and he was a fun character , but now everynight mouching around in that long leather jacket moaning and depressing everyone.
    I think he needs to be written out for a while or cheered up or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I agree, I used to love him, thought he was great, but then Eastenders has got to be one of the most depressing shows around these days, when does anything fun happen anymore? At least Corrie St tries at a bit of humour (go Blanche, Norris, Les etc..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I really liked Alfie before , I think it was a bad move taking one of the only naturally cheerful looking characters and turning them into one of the most depressed annoying characters,
    Its only worth watching when Gary and Minty are woman hunting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

He is leaving i read it in the TV times i think both kat and mo ditch him, also i think his cousins are leaving but the smart one is comming back not sure though don't hold me to that one

The cousins are gone man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

yeah , i feel the same, this whole dating and twotiming sisters isn;t the kinda role alfie should be doing..its just not him.
    yeah i like eastenders for minty and gary too, their funny.

• Advertisement

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    The cousins are gone man.

hay its been a while since i have seen it, the last time i sw it was when a gun was being held to them... since then i haven't had a chance to see it

Its got very depressing lately , That johnny allen guy is a headwrecker and I really feel they should have left Alfie where he was , it kinda went down hill after him and kat split and left the pub , I hate Kat but just leaving Alfie hanging arouind to become more and more depressing was a stupid move.

Glipmac wrote:
    hay its been a while since i have seen it, the last time i sw it was when a gun was being held to them... since then i haven't had a chance to see it
    yea it was stupid after that , just alfie crying asking johnny were they dead.Ya didnt miss much.

things tend to repeat in eastenders like when tiffany got run over about 1-2 years later jamie got run over... to be honest i am supprised that any of the mitchell family are still alive

(peggy, phil and grunt) sorry Grant) will be comming back to get the pub! (so i have heard)

Oh god no , I may stop watching so , Peggy I absolutely hate , Grants a complete idiot and bloody phil husky voice :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Oh god no , I may stop watching so , Peggy I absolutely hate , Grants a complete idiot and bloody phil husky voice :rolleyes:

lol, classic tbh its all gone abit tits up... it needs a fresh start! what it needs iis BEANKA and RICKY! back with frank and they can screw it up even more! (if possible) :D

god no , I think one of the biggest dopes ever was barry evans , member him ?that was his 2nd name evans wasnt it?He was such a dumbass!
    They need to spruce it up , but their new characters are always annoying tw*ts such as stacey slater and the millers and that johnny allen , I dunno killing off half a dozen of em maybe .

Advertisement