Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At last!

Options
  • 06-07-2001 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Sorry but I just had to be the first to post here.

I think this is a great idea. We could not only discuss places to go on holiday and what to do but also the best and cheapest ways to get around both here and abroad.
    John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 06-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ohh phuck all it is missin is ur name wink.gif up beside mod smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

nice one smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 06-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

This is a great idea.
    I was wondering how long it would take to get it up. biggrin.gif
    As well as giving people advice on where to get good deals etc.
    We could also have a kind of travel diary type thing. Where people can tell us how they got on in a certain place and what it was like. You know, the pros and cons, where to go and what to avoid.
    This could be a really great board.

Here's my first peace of advice.
    If you're looking for cheap flights see if there's a charter flight. They might only fly on a certain day of the week, but you can save a lot of money. Obviously this is of no use to people who need a bit more freedom.

I'm off to Toronto in a few weeks. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a great city. This will be my second visit. I might give a little account of my visit when i get back. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Phuck for mod smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I have to do what now!? eek.gif

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Advertisement
Advertisement