Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Weekend destination ?

Options
  • 09-07-2001 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

OK just to get another thread going here what is everyones favourite weekend/short break destination.

Mine has to be Prague. It is a magical city with loads to see. Its very reasonable with regard to food and drink etc and the women are fantastic looking (just make sure you keep an eye on your drinks).

Cmon then give me some ideas for new places for me to visit wink.gif

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

I tend not to go for weekends away outside Ireland. I prefer to go for longer. biggrin.gif

But i would love to go to prague some time. I've heard great stories from mates of mine. One guy went out for the night and came back with no pants. He still had his shoes on though. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

Prague is great, don't know about a w/e I went there for 5 or 6 days

Went to Edinburgh for a w/e, that was cool biggrin.gif

Loads of cobblestones in both places

We were fortunate when we to Edinburgh that the sun was splitting the rocks but def going back there (and Prague) so go to Edinburgh - bit of a price war staring up cause Go are doing flights from Dub now - check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

I've been told that edinburgh is great!
    A friend of mine lived there for the last year. She loved it. Apparently the drink is really cheap, even with the currency difference. That's more than enough reason to go there. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by K!LL!@N (edited 10-07-2001).]

Advertisement