Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish travel agents online.

Options
  • 09-07-2001 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭

I thought i might as well kickstart a list of Irish travel agents that have active webpages. I was booking tickets for a trip to Canada last week and i found these ones.

www.clubtravel.ie
    www.worldtravel.ie

Both of those are great for flights.

www.budgetravel.ie

That seems to only cater for package holidays.

Post up any other active sites you know about. biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

http://www.intrepidtravel.com

They're an Autralian company but you book through Trail Finders on Grafton st. <dublin>. They do adventure holidays and they are very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Ta Phil. biggrin.gif

This could be a good resource for anyone planning any last minute holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭androphobic

bad link there killian..

http://www.budgettravel.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭androphobic

posted twice..

[This message has been edited by androphobic (edited 09-07-2001).]

Oooops, sorry. I could have sworn i'd checked before i posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Trailfinders are quite good for last minute holidays too. If you go in with blah money and ask them where you can go, you're going to be sent somewhere good and with loads of advice on what to do when you get there. I go into the once or twice a year depending on my money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I'd say K!LL!@N is suitable for a mod on this board, he's putting alot of effort in trying to get it running. I don't know if this thread is the right place to put my support but I'm doing it anyway.. Go K!LL!@N!

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

I agree Lucy- Killian travels a fair bit, (even if it's only to Canada biggrin.gif), and he'd be a very sound choice for mod. I've known Killian online for ages, and met him irl when I was in Dublin- a sounder individual you couldn't ask for as a mod smile.gif

Go Killian you mad Canuck you!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =Alea Jacta Est=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

e-bookers.com have an Irish section. Seems to work out cheaper than most for flights.

I wasn't expecting to read that.
    I just think this could be a really great board, so why not put in some effort to get things started.

Cheers Lucy and Occy! biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Advertisement