Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thundercats

Options
  • 20-07-2005 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Here's an odd question but there maybe a few observant Thundercats fans out there that can help me.

I want to buy a replica of the Sword Of Omens but the symbol on the sword isn't quite the one I remember. The one IO remember is of the cat head with the top of the head on the blade side (So it would be the right way round whne Lion-o does his cool Thunder, Thunder thingy)

However, the one on the replica I see is a slightly differant cat head with yellow "flames" coming out of it's mouth. It's also facing a differant way, it's parallel with the sword i.e. if Lion-o did his party piece the symbol would be sideways!

It advertises it as the "replica of the sword in the cartoon movie" Did the movie have a differant symbol or are they just trying to screw me????????????

Comments

Advertisement