Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brando Wiki

Options
  • 20-07-2005 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I've just stuck up a quick wiki on Brando (as in Elton Mullally etc).

If you could have a gander and check for inaccuracies; or even better yet add some information, that would be fantastic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brando

It's up for a vote on deletion as the band aren't that well known, anyone familar with wikipedia I'd apperciate a vote of confidence.

Cheers,

kas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I love this band.... do they have any other MP3s apart from the ones on the MP3 link on the wiki? I think I have the "Singular..." CDS at home and a couple of other tracks, but thats it......

Good job with the wiki, by the way....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I have the Singular Death of Privacy EP sitting next to me here.
    I think radio version of Manical Mechanical was different though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Oh I remember them. Had some pretty good songs too, there was one I was trying to get a hold of a few years back. Dammed if I can remember what it was called but it was one of their earlier songs.

Anyway good luck with the wiki entry.

Advertisement