Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nuclear explosion

Options
  • 20-07-2005 2:19pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭


    I never knew they could shoot a nuclear bomb from a canon? Anyway it was interesting to watch:

    8.6megs

    Edit
    bloody ISP is having a canary, cant keep file on server


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus


    It's an old clip, pretty cool though.

    Tactical Nukes. Ever play Command and Conquer: Generals?

    Only the most insane dictator would use these in the battlefield. Your own troops would suffer horrendous damage.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck


    i kept thinking while watching the war of the worlds "why dont they use battlefield nukes?!"


    cool video btw


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade


    wonder if i could borrow it...... just for a few hours like.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul


    Femmy wrote:
    wonder if i could borrow it...... just for a few hours like.
    It's been said before, why not nuke Slane during the Eminem concert? Or at least use some of those Bunker Buster bombs. The mushroom cloud would have a silver lining, oops, make that a golden lining, what with all the soverign rings and gold chains flying about.

    Damnit, I'm being hilarious again, must stop...


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese


    ando wrote:
    I never knew they could shoot a nuclear bomb from a canon? Anyway it was interesting to watch:

    8.6megs

    http://homepage.eircom.net/~magnycours1999/misc/Nuclear_explosion.mpeg


    listen up ya primitive screwheads, THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK...


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag


    I wish we had tactical nukes :(


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade


    ionapaul wrote:
    It's been said before, why not nuke Slane during the Eminem concert? Or at least use some of those Bunker Buster bombs. The mushroom cloud would have a silver lining, oops, make that a golden lining, what with all the soverign rings and gold chains flying about.


    i was actually thinking more along the lines of my ex's gaff....or just my ex.

    but yeah...eminem........whatever floats your goat (BAaa)...


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox


    ionapaul wrote:
    Damnit, I'm being hilarious again
    Nah not really


  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight


    toiletduck wrote:
    i kept thinking while watching the war of the worlds "why dont they use battlefield nukes?!"
    Watch the 1953 film. ;)

    http://www.vce.com/grable.html
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ground/m65.htm


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly


    ColHol wrote:
    Nah not really

    not at all


  • Advertisement
Advertisement