Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snacks

Options
  • 29-08-2001 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

What do you snack on?

I've an addiction to toast late at ngt, and the amount of coke I drink in a day is obscene.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Toasted sandwiches, and waffles, crisps like a maniac. Beer smile.gif

Fink

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

tuna cheese and tomato toasties
    yum smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Anything and everything - once I don't have to walk more than 20 metres. But chocolate, biscuits, sweets, cheese, breakfast cereals ...

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Im the same i eat anything avalible to me within a short distance! Chocolate, sweets, coke, crisps, cheese, etc!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nesf:
    the amount of coke I drink in a day is obscene.</font>

I don't want to sound like your dad, but you should really consider cutting back.
    I get worried when I see people drinking nothing but (high sugar content) soft drinks, this habit plays a huge part in people developing diabetes in later life.

Consider this:
    For every glass/can of coke you drink you are effectively consuming eight (yes 8) teaspoons of sugar.

Not good for your teeth either.

• Advertisement

8 teaspoons of sugar! ffs! thats alot of sugar but there just something about coke i cant resist! I dont drink and obscene amount but i do drink a good bit! I think ill change mind mind ever so slightly now!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

1. Toasted Cheese Sammies ...nyom :D
    2. Pringles ...not allways available tho. :(

And thats my two cents.

pringles are lovley but expensive. Another great snack are tesco doughnouts for lunch.......mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Actually Samson I add 8 or so spoons of sugar to every glass and then a table spoon of coffee for good measure.....

Mmmmmm life threatening :D

well said nesf lie threeating food ownz!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

snacs - it depends on how much time I've got and how lazy I feel...
    If I'm grabbing something while watching a film on tv, it'll be something very quick, like noodles, biccies or cerial :)
    If I've got a bit longer to play with... maybe a quick pizza or toast.

what are biccies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Volvagia
    what are biccies?
    Biccies = my shorthand nickname for biscuits.
    bis·cuit (bskt)
    n. pl. bis·cuits
    1. A small cake of shortened bread leavened with baking powder or soda.
    2. Chiefly British.
    • A thin, crisp cracker.
    • A cookie.
    3. A pale brown.
    4. pl. biscuit Clay that has been fired once but not glazed. Also called bisque².

ok i know was a muppet but i just assumed biccies would be spelled with a k?

Advertisement