Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Brew Kits in dublin

Options
  • 04-08-2001 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can pick them up?
    I remember that Easons used to be the place to get them a few years ago, but I was in yesterday and they don't have them anymore.
    Anyone know who stocks them now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

try boots they used to do them . fail there try and nice drug dealing place ... whats the proper name for that place ... o ye hash bar .. o waight thats not it its a ... pharmacy

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

There used to be a great shop by Pauls Newsagents in the Castle shopping centre in Swords, had wine & beer kits etc. Dunno if its still there, but if so it's probably worth the trip from town if you don't find another one.

GL, & let us know how you get on! If you need any "testers" give me a shout!! smile.gif

Al.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trojan:
    GL, & let us know how you get on! If you need any "testers" give me a shout!! smile.gif

Al.
    </font>

im guessing ur using the word testers very lously ther ....

err, as in tasters smile.gif

Al.

Sedulously eschew obfuscatory hyperverbosity and prolixity.

me cant read . arg that was to l8 for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

There's a health shop on the triangle in Ranelagh. They have a few different types of home brew kits there.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The FANJ:
    There's a health shop on the triangle in Ranelagh. They have a few different types of home brew kits there.</font>

Is it just me that finds this ironic? smile.gif

Al.

Sedulously eschew obfuscatory hyperverbosity and prolixity.

You really should you know.

Advertisement