Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard info?

Options
  • 15-07-2005 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi. I'm new to this whole mustard scene, but I'd be very interested in finding out more. I have some experience with mayonnaise and ketchup, and I also dabble in relishes. Once I was at a party, and I got very drunk, I'm not proud of this, but.. .I tried salsa. I know, there's no real excuse for that sort of stupidity, but everyone else was doing it, and I just wanted to fit in. Anyway, would any of this previous sauce experience help me in my transition over to mustard? Or is it a different experience altogether? And what's a good mustard for a beginner? I don't want to jump in at the deep end and end up hurting myself.
    Are there any books or cds that could give me a good introduction to the world of mustard? I'm a fast learner, so anything you could help me with would be great. Thanks. IH

Advertisement