Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tillsonburg

Options
  • 15-07-2005 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Have any of you seen "Tillsonburg" at the Everyman? If not, it's fantastic! It's the opposite of a "chick flick" this is one the boys will relate to. A tale of friendship - trust and boundaries. Five Male characters - the story is mainly based around two Irish guys who go to Canada for the summer, to work on a tobacco farm. There's another guy already working there, a bit of a waster, who comes down every season from North Canada. There's the farmer and a Canadia Indian. The kick off is amusing - i.e. lads being lads, they're very innocent and oirish and like their beer! But it gets deeper as they become less naive - focusing on their friendship and hiding something that happened between them the previous year, when working together in New York. Trust me - it's worth sacrificing a night in the beer garden or on the beach to see this. (I think it's on for another week). P.S. for any of the girls out there reading this - you'll enjoy it too - (and did I mention there's a bit of nudity......)

Advertisement