Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling all cats...

Options
  • 15-07-2005 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭

Hey tenor/ alto sax player here looking for fellow musicians (drummer, bass piano, guitar, horns) to form band. Influences include Coltrane, Gordon, Parker, Donaldson, Turrentine, Hawkins, Henderson, Davis, Morgan, Monk... basically any jazz musician Ive listened to since the great John Kelly played Song For My Father on his radio show.
    If there's anyone interested from around south Dublin, plz get in touch.

Also I've reached saturation point when it comes to 50's/ 60's albums. Is there any recent stuff/ obscure older albums worth listening to that comes close to the endless stream of masterpieces that came out at Jazz's highpoint?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Kennington

Hey yea id be interested, I play Bass. pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

I'm a guitarist in south dub, pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

You seem to have a lot of interest, but I also would be interested. I'm a singer in a jazz band, pm me too :)

Advertisement