Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hodges Figgis Sale

Options
  • 12-07-2005 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Was in there today, good sale on I must say. American Psycho for €3, Zodiac by Stephenson for €4...lots of stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

You sir are a genius, you just made me remember have a few HMV vouchers knocking about. I know where I'm going for lunch. :) Thank you tim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

grimloch wrote:
    few HMV vouchers knocking about.

They take HMV vouchers :eek:

Noooo -all the wasted voucher I have possessed.

Got La Mort D'Arthur in there for €4.50 on Sat. And Shaman's Crossing for full price.

They are doing their loyalty card thingy again and this time its valid for a whole year.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

Ah, so thats why when I removed the HF sticker at the back there was a HMV barcode? :)

They take HMV vouchers :eek:

Noooo -all the wasted voucher I have possessed.

Got La Mort D'Arthur in there for €4.50 on Sat. And Shaman's Crossing for full price.

They are doing their loyalty card thingy again and this time its valid for a whole year.....

Yeah the crowd that own HMV control hodges and fidges AFAIK, HMV vouchers work in Waterstones aswell. There, you learn something new from ol' grimloch every day.

I'd rather pick up some good literature than spend 25 euros on a bloody CD any day.

Sale was good enough, plus if you spend over 80, like I did, you get ten euros off your next purchase.

You're given "point" if you will if you redeem vouchers which is a plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Yup, I bought 6 3-in-1's a few weeks ago = 18 books.

Advertisement