Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is she thinking?

Options
  • 12-07-2005 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I know there's loads of threads on this but each person is different. Anyway there's this girl in my club that I like and according to others she likes me too, but I never really trust when that happens. One of the reasons they think this is because she started talking to my older sister and alot of the conversations were about me and ever since she's started talking to me she's stopped talking to my sister. She starts texting me randomly but that just happens anyway, but now she's on holidays and i get texts saying things like "I miss you" or "it sucks not being able to be with you... and other people I miss".

So the usual question, what is she thinking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

And the usual response, nobody ever knows what a woman is thinking :D
    The obvious text you could send her back would be something like, "i miss u too, but i never realised you cared enough to miss me"...
    somethin along those lines?

how old are the two of ye? Were you ever together before she went away or anything?

D..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I'm 16, she's 15, bit stupid really, we went to town with other mates fairly regularly, but now she's also asking to just meet up in town with no-one else.
    Divers wrote:
    And the usual response, nobody ever knows what a woman is thinking
    That's what I was kinda thinking after reading the thread by arse_biscuits

Squirrel wrote:
    I'm 16, she's 15, bit stupid really,

nuthen stupid about it. If you like her, you like her, feels the same when you get those kind of txts at 26 aswell ;)

Sounds good to me, go meet up, chill out, go to the flicks or somethin when she comes home, wots the worse thing that can happen??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

well if shes asking to meet up just the 2 of u, go for it and see what happens :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Right, judging that she said "i miss you" and the "...." before saying other people indicates that she very much likes you. I think she put in the "..." to suss out if you like her or not. Reply to her next I miss you message by suggesting you two meet up when she comes back.

• Advertisement

Cheers to everyone who replied, sure we'll meet up and I'll see what happens, and hope for the best ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You're in like the proverbial Flynn. Just take it easy and meet her in town, go to the flicks or whatever and wait for the opportunity to present itself to kiss her. When that happens, go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Dude. She wants to jump your bones. Plain and Simple. Sometimes its just that obvious. This is one of those cases.

If you like her, send her a text back along the same lines... "yeah i miss you too, sure we'll meet up when you get back"

Remember, dont 'drop the lámh' on the first date :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

She doesnt want to 'jump your bones' , not yet anyhow.
    Dont rush it, but at the same time do pay her enough attention so that she dosesnt simply lose interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    She doesnt want to 'jump your bones' , not yet anyhow.
    i meant that she fancies him.... i just felt it needed saying in a more colourful manner
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Remember, dont 'drop the lámh' on the first date :p

rofl

legend of a post.

mabye your not so bad third.

Okay, she came back for the day today so I arranged to meet up with her in town, along with my 12 year old sister, nothing wrong with that since they used to train together when she first started. It was going really well and she did seem genuinely upset that we had to leave, I had to bring the little sister training. Anyway if today's anything to go by it's looking good.

Cheers to everyone who's replied,

Squirrel

nice one!

just be sure to leave the lil sis at home next time ;)

Divers wrote:
    nice one!

just be sure to leave the lil sis at home next time ;)

My thoughts exactly

Sorry for bringing this back up but now I'm confused, at times she seems interested but then today she was telling me about one of her other friends, who I don't know, asking her out and that he is "in luv with her" (her quote).

Saw This and reckon it's the friends ladder for me. ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well dear at least you know and can now spent your time
    and engry moving on and looking for someone who cares for you .

Yeah, cheers Thaed, I'm just pretty pissed off because I really do like her

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ask her out.
    stop messing around.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

what wwm said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭shellby

agreed she probably said the other stuff to get you to do something about it if she says no then you know and that's the very worst that can happen she says no

• Advertisement
Advertisement