Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black back

Options
  • 12-07-2005 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Got severe sunburn on the back there, got some anti burn cream for it and now the areas where it was applied are gone black. Is this serious? Im not really the call the doctor type tbh (too much money for starters). The oul pair want me to go but im of the 21st century ignore it and hopefully it will be alright breed.....thats right, ppl who ask the internet!

But seriously, the pain has certainly subsided so i dunno

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Check it out on the net, see if it requires medical attention. Tbh, health is wealth to go to your doc or you might end up regretting it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

As the charter says - this is not a medical forum!!

But as you said "me back has gone black". - Get the hell down to a doctor!!!

At least make enquirys with a pharmacy as to whether this is meant to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,314 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If your nipples turned green and had this mouldy look .... would you go to the doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

apparently its normal for some people with mixed race parents. maybe you should go out all day again 2moro and get some sun on the front to even it out. if the black gets really thick and crusty then just use a wallpaper stripper to get it off & say 2 Hail Marys & an Our Father, and you'll be back to normal in no time.

:rolleyes: for the record, im joking.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Back is Black
    I want my color back
    It's gray, it's gray
    Since sun went away, Ooh-Ooh
    What can I do
    'Cause I-I-I-I-I'm feelin' blue

If I had my way
    It'd be back today
    But I don't intend
    To sun me again, Ooh-Ooh
    What can I do

I can't choose
    It's too much to lose
    Cream's too strong
    Wow! Maybe if my tone
    would come back to me
    Then it can't go wrong

Bad is bad
    That I feel so sad
    It's time, it's time
    That I found peace of mind, Ooh-Ooh
    What can I do

I can't choose
    It's too much to lose
    Cream's too strong
    Wow! Maybe if skin
    would come back to me
    Then it can't go wrong

Black is black
    I want my back back
    It's gray, it's gray
    Since sun went away, Ooh-Ooh
    What can I do

check the expiry date on the cream and read the istructions - did you have clean hands when you put it on ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Victor wrote:
    If your nipples turned green and had this mouldy look .... would you go to the doctor?
    are... are you're not green? I thought that was the norm

• Registered Users Posts: 78,314 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK back on topic and no singing.

Advertisement