Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french kissing -with tongue?

Options
  • 11-07-2005 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

what are you supposed to do with your tongue when kissing? i just sort of stick it in and thrash it about. i've not had any complaints but i sometimes get the feeling i'm not doing it right and i'm too embarrassed to ask anyone face to face.
    Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

teach me wrote:
    what are you supposed to do with your tongue when kissing? i just sort of stick it in and thrash it about. i've not had any complaints but i sometimes get the feeling i'm not doing it right and i'm too embarrassed to ask anyone face to face.

All I'll say to you is that it comes naturally. Before I had my first french kiss when I was about 14 I was a nervous wreck about how to do it properly and I avoided kissing anyone. Don't worry! Everyone is usually rubbish when they start kissing. Just put your tongue in nice and gently, make lip contact, not too far down the throat, swirl it around with your partners tongue and enjoy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Heres what you don't do :
    just sort of stick it in and thrash it about.

It'll come naturally eventually when you stop trying to concentrate so hard on doing it right. Be gentle. Fast or slow is up to you but for god sake don't think its all about trashing everything about the place! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Heres what you don't do :

It'll come naturally eventually when you stop trying to concentrate so hard on doing it right. Be gentle. Fast or slow is up to you but for god sake don't think its all about trashing everything about the place! :p

I agree! Some people would say not to use tongue at all but I think it's of paramount importance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Go slow, better than fast.
    Look, you wont learn from the internet. Everyone is different. Go out, experiment and see what you or your partner likes. Play chameleon for a while and follow the other persons directions. Eventually you will find what you like and what turns you on.
    All about the experience, go out and enjoy it, in a few years you WILL look back and think, "God I was a crap kisser" .. But everyone does.

Conclusion: Be slow, go with the flow and enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

To the OP, I hope you realise that reading this thread will completely ruin any kissing style you ever had?

You'll be too busy trying to concentrate on what to do /not do that you just won't be able to enjoy the experience!

Why not focus on what kind of kisser the person you're kissing is & if you like it either try to emulate their style or ask them for advice or tips?
    There're worse things to spend the afternoon trying to get the hang of!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

It comes naturally, thats all, you will even wonder why you asked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ya defo cant answer this on the net , its a 2 people activity!It does come natural , just kiss I dunno ya cant explain it , its more an practical than theory thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

is it just me or do irish girls not understand that you don't have to use your tongue while kissing.

Im an Irish girl Kev and I get it , but with tongue is way better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

no it's not.

• Advertisement

I dont wanna go off topic here but i rather some tongue and to the original poster it all comes natural while your actually kissing , dont think about it too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

Pretend you are licking the ice cream out of a cone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Actually tbh I find kissing without tongue a far more pleasent experience. Not that I dont like tongue, but only a small bit. Without is much nicer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Tongue deffo, and, depending on your chosen victim - teeth.
    Nothing quite like a bruised tounge and swollen lower lip - the sensitivity does wonders:)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Just poke your tongue in gently and explore. Don't roll it around in washing machine motion. You'll get the occasional teeth clash but that happens. And don't try to bury your tongue inside her mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lou*

Pretend you are licking the ice cream out of a cone.
    thats good for many types of kissing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭veryslowey

I perfer football girls are gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Coconut

What not to do
    - the washing machine (round and round and..)
    - the tonsil scrape (sticking your tounge in as far as it will go)
    - the lizard (poking it in and out roughly. Doing it slowly is an advanced technique ;) )
    - thrashing. Not even going to comment on that...

If in doubt, take it very s l o w l y to start with. Linger on every movement - gives you time to think about what you want to try next, while the other person will be feeling nicely frustrated that you're teasing them. Don't keep this up too long though, or you will drive them nuts, just until you feel you've got a few 'moves' and you can start doing it naturally and spontaneously.

Quickest tip - pay attention to what the other person is doing - most people kiss how they like to be kissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭veryslowey

Cockonut wrote:
    Quickest tip - pay attention to what the other person is doing - most people kiss how they like to be kissed.

What if you have egg and bacon sandwidtch breadth what is thebest mince to take away the smells

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭Genghis

veryslowey wrote:
    What if you have egg and bacon sandwidtch breadth what is thebest mince to take away the smells

Round Steak, cooked with some fried onions is good.

But if you haven't time for that try Silvermints.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Genghis wrote:
    Round Steak, cooked with some fried onions is good.

But if you haven't time for that try Silvermints.

LOL, thanks for making me laugh in front of my boss. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭claireoby

teach me wrote:

stickin it in and thrashin it about is not the way to do it!! you can only learn by practise...but i never think any1 is a bad kisser, just that kissing techniques dont suit each other. when u find someone who u like kissin just learn their technique. gentle and slow are two words i would emphasise. personally wud have to say i prefer kissing wit tongue...do not understand guys that use no tongue....been told its the more mature way to kiss, but i've never enjoyed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 fcuk_me_sideway

ha ha ha PLEBS

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ha ha ha PLEBS

ha ha ha
    banned
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

claireoby wrote:
    .do not understand guys that use no tongue....been told its the more mature way to kiss, but i've never enjoyed it!

It's only useful when you wake up beside them then next day and can't remember their name (or never asked), makes for a less wordy goodbye as you try to locate your trousers...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement