Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture of my golden lab

Options
  • 10-07-2005 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭

Mum was taking jessie to the beach today took a quick snap with my phone just thought id share the picture :)

cyrusir-jess1.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

wow he's got big eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Cant beat the golden labs fantastic animals. I have a labrador cross (gundog of some description) she is about 13 years old now. She is reverting into the true labrador. Sleeping lots energetic for food but not for walks! Snores like a pig and is rather flatulent in her old age :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

u showing off the dog, or the wheels

or the chick driving?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

lol the wheels is just a pug 206cc, doesnt do it for me but if you think its worth showing off then yeah im showing off the car :D

the 'chick' is my mum :eek:

• Advertisement

ah i'll say it.

single?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

indeed shes not :eek:

Jessie is tho ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

aww such a cute dog...she all happy! :) ! must say i prefer golden retrievers myself tho.. :rolleyes:

score for kevin there with jessie...get in there while she's still single :D ..lol

Advertisement