Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nurburgring Transit Challange Tonight!

Options
  • 10-07-2005 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

BBC Two

20.00 hrs

Top Gear

Should be Fun! :)

Don't forget to vote

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

already watched it,its really cool.

250 cars from ireland is going to the race track. in september its 1995 yoyos for a car and 2 people.i would have gone but i'm broke.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Thanks Mike, and I still have to watch a tape of last weeks episode too. Double bill of Top Gear for me tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

well that was certainly different :D good fun watching it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That is the woman I'm gonna marry.

that girl is really amazing at her driving:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,221 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mike65 wrote:

And report back here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Yeah, she can play with my "gearstick" anytime! ;):D

She was even left-foot braking! Left-foot braking a big, heavy Ford Transit! :eek: Amazing!

You know, though, there is a way you could get a Transit around the Nurburgring in under 10 minutes easily, I reckon. You'd just have to use this Transit:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-Ford-Transit-Supervan-3.htm

or this one:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=2038

I reckon that would do it, possibly! :D

aidan_dunne those van pics are cool. i also wouldnt mind her fiddling with my car gear stick:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

drdre wrote:
    already watched it,its really cool.

250 cars from ireland is going to the race track. in september its 1995 yoyos for a car and 2 people.i would have gone but i'm broke.:D

it all depends what is included in this 1995yoyo's

12 laps(own car) on that track costs 155Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

dahamsta wrote:
    That is the woman I'm gonna marry.
    When she was driving the S-series the look of concentration on her face was a real turn on for me. She's not even that nice looking but her driving makes it up for her :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The guys in the 911s must have got a shock seeing a silver Transit van fly by and then outbrake them on a corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

anyone know when this is repeated?

sounds like a fun episode

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

bazz26 wrote:
    The guys in the 911s must have got a shock seeing a silver Transit van fly by and then outbrake them on a corner.
    I was laughing my ass off when she was screaming at the bikers to get out of the way.

Tomorrow night on BBC2 usually around 10 or 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

It's repeated on Tues night at 12.15pm (i.e. midnight).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

just caught 5 mins of TG this evening, the repeat (I'm at work) clarkson whining about his back, had no idea they were sending a Tranny round the 'Ring! Gutted I missed this!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

2 Espressi wrote:
    just caught 5 mins of TG this evening, the repeat (I'm at work) clarkson whining about his back, had no idea they were sending a Tranny round the 'Ring! Gutted I missed this!

You take that back, she was born a woman. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

did he mention letting go of the gt40?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

No, no mention of it, weemcd, but I didn't think there would be anyway. He's already had enough slagging from May and the Hamster about all the trouble he's had with it so I don't think he could take anymore slagging! Besides, if the truth be told, it was probably the GT that ended up f**king up his back in the end anyway but he didn't want to admit it so he came up with this lame excuse about "too much oversteer" wrecking his back! :D

I mean, come on, too much oversteer? Surely you can come up with something better than that, Jezza!

Plus Ford probably only agreed to give him his money back as long as he didn't talk about it on national TV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement