Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mitsubishi lancer 1.6 mivec

Options
  • 09-07-2005 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I have noticed a few japanese import lancers for sale at the moment, very high spec models. I haven't found much from googling, any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i have seen a few around in dublin.they look nice.wouldnot mind gettin one or evena honda civic vtec:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

toad wrote:
    I have noticed a few japanese import lancers for sale at the moment, very high spec models. I haven't found much from googling, any opinions?

They are very popular in Japan as a cheaper alternative to the full blown Lancer Evo. Most that are imported here have been modified in some form or another and are pretty quick. Not sure if these are the 1.6 ones as most I have seen are 1.8 litre. MIVEC stands for [size=-1]Mitsubishi Innovative Valve timing Electronic Control and is their version of Honda's VTEC system.
    [/size]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeh vaazz the ones i have seen where 1.8,thats the most common ones and then they are modified to make them go faster.:D

Advertisement