Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Convenience Store in Newbridge-AppleGreen

Options
  • 08-07-2005 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Visited this new convenience store today in Newbridge. Absolutely super looking store - very trendy, lots of "fine foods" plus fresh food deli-food to go and eating place at back - leather seats, real coffee etc. I got a panini freshly made plus a coffee for 4.50 - thought it was good value. Has anyone else been there? Has Newbridge really got this trendy and upmarket??????!!! Will it last or will they have to start selling chips and other ****e to survive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

*is not thencomesdudley rather his gf posting on his account*

Hehe..I'm from Newbridge but I recently moved..I went to meey my friend who works in the pharmacy behind it and from the back I thought it was an apple computer shop haha!..I was like wtf...then I saw it was actually a shop.. I like it!It's nicer than Marks n Spencer foodhall in dublin tbh..plus you have to remember the whitewater shopping centre will open soon (biggest shopping centre outside dublin) and there will be more people moving to newbridge because of it i'd say.. dublin folks and whatnot..so yep will prob do well.
    One thing though..a lot of skangers on the tills.. I was a bit intimidated by some baldy bloke serving!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

When is the Whitewater centre opening? What stores are going to be in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I've been in it twice
    waiting to be served for ages, no staff around

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

Debenhams AFAIK and supposedly a massive cinema-centre-type-thingymajiggy-yokiemabob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Mina Loy

Yeah newbridge sucks in general anyway so it doesn't matter :D Glad I moooooooooooooooved out of it woohoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

I like Newbridge, seems like a nice place.

Advertisement