Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Samantha Mumba driving lesson

Options
  • 08-07-2005 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Caught twice without insurance, tax and a licence.

Shoulda woulda coulda...erm yes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Yeah i have heard about this, she comes out of court and straight into the ....beamer.... i think and drove off after giving the judge some ba excuses.

Id say if she was still in ballymun when this happened she would be suspended for two years fine of 1500e or something.

Feckin 'ell like pop stars, super stars they all get away with it, look at colin farrell as well hey.

But you have to admit she looked pretty ok in that black dress. No wonder she got of so lightly but did the judge get off to her tho, she probably sang for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

kluivert wrote:
    Yeah i have heard about this, she comes out of court and straight into the ....beamer....
    Did you notice her drivers side mirror backing was smashed.

Whatever happened to Naz - remember his car smashed into another and then fled the scene on foot (leaving both smashed cars at the scene). They knew it was Naz's car because the reg is something like 'NAZ 1' :D

causal

Advertisement