Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best female RA from session 1, 2005?

Options
  • 08-07-2005 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

That's a though one because they were all sound

Best female RA? 26 votes

Helen
    0% 0 votes
    Ciara
    23% 6 votes
    Grace
    34% 9 votes
    Shona
    30% 8 votes
    Mary
    11% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm gonna hold off judgement til after Sess. 2 but from what I saw at Santry Ciara seems to be this year's "hawt" RA. Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

yes, yes you would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Grace, no competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eoin_C

Gotta be ciara. She tucked me in and everything....

Ahh, Eoin, that was a good evening wasn't it! :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

Helen, all the way.

Come on guys, she took 2 soakings and a severe YAAARGH!!!-ing with barely a murmur of complaint.

George, you're only saying that because you slow danced with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

And this is a problem because...?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

From whom I met at Santry, mary seems quite feisty and Ciara seems really sweet, would I be right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aoif

Ciara was by far the best female RA she was brilliant... but if it had to be anyone else it would be Helen... she put up with a lot of ****

• Advertisement

Jarge!!! wrote:
    And this is a problem because...?
    no problem, pity you couldn't get 15 points, or is it 50? I'm not quite sure

Piste wrote:
    From whom I met at Santry, mary seems quite feisty and Ciara seems really sweet, would I be right?

Ciara can be nice but she can also be really mean. And Grace is soooooooooooooooo sweet it's unbelievable. Mary is also really, really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Helen was the best RA, she was really nice! Tho i am being totally biased here because she was my ra but ah well!

Manda5678 wrote:
    Helen was the best RA, she was really nice! Tho i am being totally biased here because she was my ra but ah well!

Helen was nice to me when I was sick and when she caught me out in the corridor after lights out but she also gave out to me quite a bit too, she's notoriously changeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AndyC

On a side note Helen is a teacher at my school

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AndyC

Oh and I say Mary, she was funny (she checked my roommates socks occasionally 'cause she hates odd socks apparently)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

grace.... best female RA by far.... shes sooo sound n she let me sit in on practically all of her RA meetings

odranCN wrote:
    grace.... best female RA by far.... shes sooo sound n she let me sit in on practically all of her RA meetings

That's cause you were our honourary girl Odran! :D And I concur, Grace was the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

Oh come on people!! Shona ruled! She was obviously the best. Her and Ciara would have gossip time with us and we got loadsa gossip off her. Best RA!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dhanle-ctyi

ciara no doubt. What a gal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Colourful

Mary! She was so cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Wei

Grace was AMAZING. she was sooooooo sweet, she was like another big sister and I just love her so much!!!!!! and Grace and Dave?!?!?! cutest couple ever!!!

Grace wins. hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 synge

most definitely Mary
    my roomate and I would sit behind our door at night and wait for her to come by (or at least be in the hall) and we would, according to her, "sit in our doorway and gossip for ages" with her. And try to steal her coat.......and jump her when she wasn't looking with hugs......it takes a lot of patience to deal with 2 crazy Americans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Colourful

Yeah! Go Mary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

They're all the shizzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

synge wrote:
    most definitely Mary
    my roomate and I would sit behind our door at night and wait for her to come by (or at least be in the hall) and we would, according to her, "sit in our doorway and gossip for ages" with her. And try to steal her coat.......and jump her when she wasn't looking with hugs......it takes a lot of patience to deal with 2 crazy Americans
    Hrmmm - which two crazy americans are these?

hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe the two who gave you the candy on the last day.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dearv

Definately Ciara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in sess 2 at d mo & shes major sweet & really really nice :) She never yells and she really really really looks after her group & cares bout us! + shes the only female ra who's an ex- CTYIer! Whats that all bout?!? ive said it before but i have 2 say it again - u dont get CTYI unless youve been here urself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

synge wrote:
    hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe the two who gave you the candy on the last day.........
    Ah yes, you're right, you are crazy :P

• Advertisement

crash_000 wrote:
    Ah yes, you're right, you are crazy :P

why thank you!

Advertisement