Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st girlfriend

Options
  • 08-07-2005 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I am 15 and just hooking up with my first girlfriend i have some questions,
    How long have I to wait before I get off with her
    and other stuff?
    How exactly can I ask for oral se/x? should I **** first?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Quite rude and stupid questions I think.

Two words to always remember
    Respect Women!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭derek27

unloved wrote:
    and other stuff?
    lol, are you havin a joke?
    that thread made me laugh quite a bit.
    important and intelligent questions!
    rethink what you are asking, maybe you're getting a little excited.
    and yes... respect women.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

unloved wrote:
    should I **** first?

Lmao. If you keep that attitude thats all you'll be doing^^. Have some patients, good things come to people who wait, learn some respect and keep those hormones in check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

unloved wrote:
    and other stuff?
    oh dat was funny,

RESPECT THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Kare Bear deleted. Keep it on topic folks.

OP, You can kiss her as soon as you like, provided she agrees. The rest of it paly it by ear. Realise that there are implications though and play safe.

Also take a look at this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3031113

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Did anyone hear anything?

PS Kare Bear is banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Hear what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

just make subtle gestures like tuoching her stomach when yis do get kissin and take it from there...but be warned it may take a while and when it does u might just last about a minute so be prepared...condoms man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Aw i just missed what Care_bear had to say, damn :p

Op, you cant plan everything, but remember safe sex

\edit\ Remember shes prob nervous too

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

From what I gather, you two haven't been together that long and asking her for a blowjob at this stage would possibly offend her. Give it more time and things should start going further, it usually happens by itself... you don't ask her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Haha I find these sorts of threads hilarious... Where was Boards when I was 15 and looking to get me some punani??? :D

From what I can remember of being 15 it was quite a common thing to actually ask siad gf/bf of the time for more er, stuff. To the original poster just make sure you've gotten to a pretty heavy petting stage before you ask her for a blow-job or you could scare her off and ya don't want that eh...

Advertisement