Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cowboys & tyres

Options
  • 08-07-2005 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭

Dave McCann Tyres, Coolmine
    Anyone actually had a positive experience with these cowboys? I left my wheel in to have a buckle taken out of it & 2 weeks later, it still ain't ready! :eek: Talk about ridiculous!
    I rang up today to find out what was the story and he tells me it hasn't even left (the machine to repair them is down the country or summit). No apologies whatsoever.
    In the 2 weeks I've been waiting, I've covered about 600miles meaning I now have uneven tyre wear (splittin hairs I know....but I'm annoyed so it's forgiven) :)

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I have heard plenty of great reviews about this place for tyre supply, wheel alignment and also wheel repairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

kbannon wrote:
    I have heard plenty of great reviews about this place for tyre supply, wheel alignment and also wheel repairs.
    Maybe I've just been unlucky so & have had 2 rare bad experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Yeah, I've had several positive experience with them. Over the last 2 or 3 years I got all my news tyres from them as well punctures repaired, balancing and tracking and I couldn't fault them.

Advertisement