Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Retro Fitting SatNav, Audio Upgrade, Bluetooth.

Options
  • 08-07-2005 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking to make three changes to my 02 5 Series.

1) The car has the onboard computer with widescreen monitor and TV feature. Does anyone know any third parties in Dublin that will add the BMW official Sat Nav feature, aside from a BMW dealership(who apparently can't)?

2)The sound system is not DSP and I want to upgrade the sound quality, add MP3 faiclity and maybe change the speakers. Looking for someone in Dublin who is experienced with 5 series. I have been told to look at ICE in Ranelagh- anyone used them? Ideally, I don't want to replace my head unit given it has the TV and on board computer features.

3)Finally it has a built in phone system(Motorola V50) which links into the On Board computer . I am looking to upgrade this to a Bluetooth unit that will still integrate with the on board computer. Any recommendations ?

Thanks

Redman

Advertisement