Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth Delivery Office Directions

Options
  • 08-07-2005 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone can give me directions to where this is in Maynooth?
    Address is:

Unit 2, Block F
    Maynooth Business Campus

?

I can get to Maynooth no problem, would be driving from Leixlip.
    My new CPU arrived while I was in work and today is the last day I can collect it...

Oh, I'm a learner driver so no Motorway for me :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

When in Maynoth head towards the motorway flyover (past the Glenroyal Hotel and the train station). Immeadiatly after you cross over the motorway you hit a small roundabout. Take the first exit - thats the Business Campus. Just follow the road round to the right and you will see it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Thanks a million!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

I wasn't there when the postman delivered a package for me a few weeks ago so he left a note and I had to walk all the way down there to collect it. Why can't they just leave them in the post office? It's so much easier, not everyone has a car! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Maynooth wrote:
    Why can't they just leave them in the post office? It's so much easier, not everyone has a car!
    Unit 2 BlockF of the business park is the sorting ware house for the Post Office I think!

silas wrote:
    Unit 2 BlockF of the business park is the sorting ware house for the Post Office I think!

Bit out of the way though isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Maynooth wrote:
    Bit out of the way though isn't it?
    Well where else in maynooth are they going to put a sorting office/warehouse, plus its nice and close to all the houseing estates in Maynooth, so those post people (PostMen/PostWomen) on their bikes dont have to cycle that far.

It's not close to all the houses in Maynooth, it's miles away from most of them.

Advertisement