Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Nipples

Options
  • 08-07-2005 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I am not a fat person. However i got really puffy nipples, they make me look fat/big tits. But im not. Its okay when im cold, as they become a normal/desired size. But at normal temp, they are big. I see it as the only hinderance to me having a good body. Is there anything i can do tho get them smaller, and not so fat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Would these be male nipples or female nipples, they are a bit different you know?

And in normal day to day life, how many people actually see your nipples?* If it's just your lover, then I imagine htey are just happy that you have nipples and don't judge them

* I realise that you maybe be self-conscious about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

tbh I can't believe u just posted that. How very pointless...

What are you going to do? have surgery to correct it?
    Discover some nipple exercise that will tone them up for ya?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

People do have surgery to remove them, just like my two brothers and uncle, if it's male nipples they should go away after a while*

*could be a anumber of years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Let me ask you this. How can you think of nipples at a time like this? People are being *killed* all over the world and dying of aids and being executed and your thinking about your *nips*?!?!!

I think you're very selfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

LOL ^^ :D

Apologies for the lack of sympathy - I just dont get it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

keep on topic
    or there'll be bannings!
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭planck2

Big Nippy this is not a medical forum, any such questions should asked to your GP

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Male puffy nipples can be a problem and is an early warning sign for Testicular cancer sometimes. I would recommand a visit to the Doc to be sure.

Female puffy nipples are a not at all a worry (unless they are unusually sore). Female enlarged nipples are related to high levels of hormones(are you at the tall end of puberty?) or high hormones due to pregnancy..

If your unsure, go see your GP asap. If you want some more comments it might be helpful to say if your nipples are male or female ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

To be honest, if your nipples are the only thing hindering a 'good' body, then i think you have nothing to worry about. Don't be soo paranoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

How about this - I like nipples like that! Yes, really!

So its not actually an issue at all. If I was you, I wouldn't worry about it too much, I fail to see any problem or issue whatsoever with this situation.

Love your body! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I like hairy nipples.. yup hmm hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I like hairy nipples.. yup hmm hmmm

Ok ok we know you want to come out of the closet,there are more subtle ways than the above. :D

But if the OP is female then men generally like as much as they can get,so stand tall,chest out and be proud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 oden91

Big Nippy wrote:
    Hi there,
    I am not a fat person. However i got really puffy nipples, they make me look fat/big tits. But im not. Its okay when im cold, as they become a normal/desired size. But at normal temp, they are big. I see it as the only hinderance to me having a good body. Is there anything i can do tho get them smaller, and not so fat?

I used to have that problem put moistureiser on them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

oden91 wrote:
    I used to have that problem put moistureiser on them :)

:-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 oden91

Well the man has a problem and no one was helping him

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Victor, they are male nipples.

And yes people see my nipples quite alot as i play loads of sport.

Does the moisturizer thing work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Male puffy nipples can be a problem and is an early warning sign for Testicular cancer sometimes.
    Can you back this up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Let me ask you this. How can you think of nipples at a time like this? People are being *killed* all over the world and dying of aids and being executed and your thinking about your *nips*?!?!!

I think you're very selfish.

Jesus don't make me start on you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

lmao I thought the op was a woman.

NOW i see the problem

sorry man

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I have that problem, if you rub em they go away for a few minutes. I've got into a habit of doing that every few minutes as I can be very self conscious about these things. After a while it's not such a big deal. I don't know if there's anything you can do to them. I looked it up before and found someone who said that you could get some expensive injections to take regularly, but not worth it IMO. I've also seen it on two other guys in my lifetime.

• Advertisement
Advertisement