Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone in London OK?

Options
  • 07-07-2005 5:42pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've seen messages from a lot of Boards users living in London today. But there are many who there is no word from, so I thought I'd start a thread that people could come on to let people know they are ok.

I know getting on Boards is hardly a priority today, so this thread can be here for people to check with.

Myself and Mycroft were both at home at the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Those whom I belive are okay include me, whitewashman, kaids, kennett and lump, haven't noticed yossarin posting but that's not saying that he's not okay, and Shinji hasn't responded to calls or texts all day, but again that could be because he's abroad sipping cocktails at a conference or somesuch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

we got a lot of trouble with the mobile phone lines over here at the moment that maybe why you can't get through, as far as i can tell at least 33 people have been killed in the attack today

Glip

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm good in the hood thanks.

Oh a side note, thank fúck I didn't head to Victoria a 20 minutes early.... just cauht the news when I was heading out.

John

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Shinji being the work-from-home waster that he is, remains.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've got lots of family and friends in London.
    All safe and sound (thank God).
    Most just have to endure a long walk home.

I hope all everyone elses family / friends / colleagues are ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Yeah, got a text from Shinji saying he wasn't detained by terrorism, just bored by BBCnew24's coverage of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

My sisters boyfriend usually gets that bus, for some reason he didn't today.

Hope yer all ok over there.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

glad to hear everyone is okay, I sent a few texts out myself when I heard the news. Terrible thing to happen, but glad to see at least those I know of are ok. ;)

Advertisement