Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zen Hussies

Options
  • 07-07-2005 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Anyone know these, they're from England, were playing in Waterford yesterday, for the Tall Ships?
    Thay are fabulous, they have the look the style the whole lot, a real modern 50's style jazz band. Their CD is great, Flatfoot Sharpsuit is the name of it. Their website is here, click!
    Absolutely brilliant live band.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

have you got any of there stuff to listen to, they look pretty cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I have their album, but I dont know how to upload or anyhting, so I'll email them and ask them to put up demos/links something on their site, they're really sound you can email them or post on their board and they reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

okay I've asked them to put up some demos so hopefully within the week you should be able to hear them! I've deduced that if you fuse Franz Ferdinand with the Libertines and jazz it up add a dash of swing and a pinch of jive you've got their sound!

Advertisement