Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oxygen

Options
  • 07-07-2005 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any ideas on how to get to oxygen cheaply from cork????
    Friday!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Aircoach. E12 return to the city centre. Then Dublin Bus from Parnell Street to Oxegen. E20 return.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,116 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

12e from cork? thats unreal!! Im just going the old fashioned way n driving. Could anyone tel me how long it would take from cork city leaving at about half 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My sis and I are making a weekend of it. Dublin on Friday. Oxegen on Saturday and then back down on the Sunday. We'll take in Dundrum shopping centre as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

~Rebel~ wrote:
    12e from cork? thats unreal!! Im just going the old fashioned way n driving. Could anyone tel me how long it would take from cork city leaving at about half 4?

12 quid is quite reasonable. You'll spend as much on petrol getting up there unless you're driving a scooter. I'd imagine you'll be lucky to see Dublin by 8:30/9 o clock if you leave at half 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

aircoach are class tbh, 12€ includes the return too and it's about an hour faster than bus eireann (about 4 hours)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

Bus Eireann have a promo going atm on the Cork-Dublin route. €7 single or €12 return, with 10% off for online booking. Leaves Cork six times a day, every two hours from 8am.

Advertisement