Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remember talking animals on the Den?

Options
  • 06-07-2005 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone remember a show which was showed in the Den quite a few years ago, it was these various animals, think it was people inside costumes, who had their own houses but most of the programme used to revolve aroundtheir different gardens, it had a fox i think and maybe a bear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Was it kinda like a Jim Henson production (but not, I dont think) and there was a bear with other animals, I think and the fox was the baddie and then there was a group of Cockroaches who sounded mexican and were always drunk? One of them used to always get stood on. LOL IT was a weird programme. That it??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Im not actually sure thats the programme im thinking of, but that bit with the cockroaches sounded extremely familiar, thats 2 programmes i cant think of now lol Dont think it was Jim Henson as the animals were like normal human height so there was people inside costumes, think it was probably Australian company that made it

Advertisement