Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a Car Valeter

Options
  • 06-07-2005 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

Anyone able to recommend a good car valeter anywhere between Dublin and the North Midlands. I want to get mine done but some of them think it means a hoover and a wash.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭shltter

might get a better response in the motoring section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

A real car valet can cost abt 200 euro's
    You could do it yourself in abt 6 hours, and it's kinda therapeutic.
    I am sad to admit this but an electric toothbrush is a must if you really wanna clean your car inside and out.
    someone told me coughs, err.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

You can book it into a dealer and they give valets aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Every Ready 269 7277 in Donnybrook are very good but not cheap >€200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

advance car valet, richmond ave in fairview they do great work and there fairly cheap too!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭kyote00

depends on what level you are after.

I have used the crowd at the airport and in Setanta car park in Dublin.

They did an 'ok' job for about 45euro --- but not perfect by any means -- for example any road tar spot were not removed, some polish overrun onto rubber trim

If it a concours type job you are after, then you are better to do it yourself otherwise you will be disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ifahey

Try Trevor Keogh :
    www.kcvtrading.com

or 086 2516841. He has a mobile valeting unit - he comes to you.

I got my passat (Velour Seats) valeted recently - Scotch Guard on seats etc.

I was quite impressed - all prices are on Web Site.

Cheers.

Advertisement