Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kawasaki W650

Options
  • 06-07-2005 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if there any any W650 owners on Boards.ie and if so what sort of mods have you done ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

Dount you'll find many mate, in fact I've only seen 1-2 since they were released. Always liked the look of em though. Have you had it long and whats it like ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Haket wrote:
    Dount you'll find many mate, in fact I've only seen 1-2 since they were released. Always liked the look of em though. Have you had it long and whats it like ?.

Had it 4 months now and It's a great bike, quite fast but unfortuantly very quiet. I plan on modifing the pipes, body work etc but I haven't been able to find anyone in Ireland that I can get tips off, like the best place for parts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

KawasakiW650 Enthusiasts' Group might be helpful.
    Click on the 'tech tips' and they have some mods listed there. And there's a section in there on curing backfires - so just do the opposite to what it says :D

good luck,
    causal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

causal wrote:
    KawasakiW650 Enthusiasts' Group might be helpful.
    Click on the 'tech tips' and they have some mods listed there. And there's a section in there on curing backfires - so just do the opposite to what it says :D

good luck,
    causal

Thanks Casual, that site is my home page at home !!! :D

Advertisement