Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Digital Tv

Options
  • 06-07-2005 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

All new Irish digital TV service starting soon. Multi channel Multichoice TV available from a TV Arial. For full information call us NOW, set top boxes available from #129.00 Plug and play technology orders being taken now be one of the first. Simple DIY Install. Crystal clear Irish Digital TV .all available FREE No monthly charges. [EDIT]

This is an ad that I seen in the buy n sell, does anybody know what it is referring to? The web site mentioned does not have ANY info on same.

[EDIT]i took out the contact details for this company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Have you tried phoning the number in the ad?
    Don't mean to sound smart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sounds like a load of ****e to me, the only DTT in this country will be the testing happening at a time that no one knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Ulsterman 1690

Don’t mean to sound smart either (heavy sarcasm) but I hope that text wasn’t cut and paste from one of their adverts since I wouldn’t have much confidence in a company that sells "Arials" yet cannot even spell the word

Advertisement