Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone help?

Options
  • 05-07-2005 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

I was going out with a good friend until she dumped me yesterday but it wasn't a reason to stop being friends, anyway she started talking to me today and she sounded really bad, and she let slip that she wanted to kill herself, I've been trying to calm her down and help her but she won't listen, what can I do? Everyone else she has talked to has also said she sounds bad but she's probably in a mood, but the only other time I've heard her like this is when she did try to kill herself, no-one else knows about it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭arrietty

Tell a friend of hers. Get them to help. Someone who's good in a crisis, and can deal with this kind of thing. Someone who can look after her for a bit, until you or someone else figures out what to do. Impress on them how serious it is. Don't try and do this on your own.

Edit: Doesn't anyone else have anything to add?

Advertisement