Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgive me...

Options
  • 05-07-2005 1:48pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

.. but why is there a forum for mustard? Someones won the "create a cazy forum" competition of something?

Of course mustard is great. I took heaps of the stuff home with me from Dijon when I was there last December. Blackcurrant mustard is a bit dodgy though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

ecksor wanted it.

and it was made

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

alrighty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I tried some Coleman's Wholegrain for the first time yesterday.

AND I WAS BORN AGAIN!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Sarky wrote:
    AND I WAS BORN AGAIN!

how many times is that now?!

Boss
    another outbust like that one and I'll be sending the men in black around to your gaf!

Beruthiel wrote:
    how many times is that now?!

Every mouthful, Ruthie, every mouthful...

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Beruthiel wrote:
    Boss
    another outbust like that one and I'll be sending the men in black around to your gaf!

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Mmmm french mustard. Yummy yum :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

BossArky wrote:
    What?

Its all part of communisim...

My folks are off to France/Spain in a week. I've asked them to bring back as many different and interesting mustards as they can find, alongside crates of beer.

\o/

anyone try that black currant mustard I mentioned in the first post? Very odd taste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

BossArky wrote:
    .. but why is there a forum for mustard?....

...Of course mustard is great. I took heaps of the stuff home with me from Dijon when I was there last December. Blackcurrant mustard is a bit dodgy though.
    I suppose you've answered your own question there! If it's a topic, it will be discussed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

I HATE mustard

It's ok, the mustard forgives you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I thought this was going to a historical forum about gun powder or something

Parents came back from Frenchlandia with two odd mustards.

One is mixed with nuts (I can't decipher which nuts, I don't think it's mentioned precisely) and has a, well, a nutty taste to it. Not all that hot, but pleasent and almost-but-not-quite sweet, like a savoury peanut butter, kinda. Green in colour.

The other is mixed with "Piments d'esplette", which I think is a kind of chilli. It is utterly nyommy, and quite spicy too. Orange in colour, with little red bits in.

Mmm, mustard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Mustard rocks!!! Hell Yeah!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

that's got to be hard on the ol' teeth though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

I'm afraid that, when it comes to mustard, rather than loving it or hating it, I'm indifferent.

I was in Berlin a few weekends ago and had a frankfurter with, you guessed it, mustard. Got terrible food poisoning for a few days :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭EvilPixieOne

Mustard is the spice of life though, it just has so much to give

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

yeah like heart disease

Advertisement