Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greedy S.O.B's

Options
  • 05-07-2005 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

What a bunch of greedy spoilt brats footballers are these days. What ever happened to "Theres no 'I' in team". The like of T.O holding out for a better contract is just ridiculous. Imo the contract he already has is just fine. Wow you have 1 great year and you help bring your team to the playoffs. As far as I recall he didnt help them make the Superbowl because he didn't play in any of the playoff games. He certainly didnt help them win the Superbowl.
    Then theres other greedy players with doller signs in their eyes like Ty Law, Bubba Franks, Javon Walker. (I think the packers gave him the new deal, tisk tisk)
    These guys and a whole bunch of others are already making millions and millions. I think its ridiculous. Whew glad I got that off my chest. So, what do y'all think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

There is no I in team, but there is an I in Pie, and if you put meat and pie together the anagram of meat is team....right then....

I agree, he is making enough money but when has that ever stopped players holding out for more?

Advertisement