Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscrone Golf / Fishing Trip.

Options
  • 04-07-2005 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello All,
    I hope to visit Enniscrone later this summer to get in a few days golf and maby a bit of fishing. Any tips on self catering accommodation in the area? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 webmaster

SelfCatering Enniscrone have a wide variety of top rating self catering accommodation throughout the Enniscrone area. All our holiday homes are fully equipped and reflect our high standards. We also provide services to the property owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

new_user wrote:
    Hello All,
    I hope to visit Enniscrone later this summer to get in a few days golf and maby a bit of fishing. Any tips on self catering accommodation in the area? Thanks for your help.

A friend of mine owns self-catering houses there. They are quality. Their site is here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Shamrok wrote:
    Their site is here.

Tell your friend that Enniscrone is in County SLIGO and not Mayo.

It's amazing what upsets one sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Hmm, very true. I know he wanted to update the site, cos he was asking me to do it but I think he must've gotten someone in Ballina to do it for him. I'll have a word in his shell-like.

Advertisement