Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys To suit 96 Opel Corsa?

Options
  • 04-07-2005 6:15pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place to find them in the munster area and what would be a good price for 13/14" with tyres?

This is the exact car/colour just without the alloys..
    Im also trying to see which types of alloys would best suit it
    mdkcormar725.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

I take it putting alloys on a corsa isnt widely done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Tbh I find thicker spoked alloys nicer, especially if the car has rear drum brakes, just keeps them hidden. Also they're easier to clean, that's speaking from experience. Google motor type shops in Munster would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

slade_x wrote:
    Anyone know a good place to find them in the munster area and what would be a good price for 13/14" with tyres

There is a place around your neck of the woods called Daltons in Cahir, Co. Tipp. I bought a couple of sets of alloys off them. They are very nice people, reasonably priced and have a good range of wheels on display. Also they can order them for you from a bruchure. Plus they take old alloys as trade-ins. They are located on the main Limerick to Waterford road on the Clonmel side of Cahir right next to a Texeco filling station.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Squirrel wrote:
    Tbh I find thicker spoked alloys nicer, especially if the car has rear drum brakes, just keeps them hidden. Also they're easier to clean, that's speaking from experience. Google motor type shops in Munster would be your best bet.

i prefer thicker one aswell, thats why im looking, what in your opinion would be a good price for 13/14" alloys with tyres (maybe 5 spoke if it helps)

bazz26 wrote:
    There is a place around your neck of the woods called Daltons in Cahir, Co. Tipp. I bought a couple of sets of alloys off them. They are very nice people, reasonably priced and have a good range of wheels on display. Also they can order them for you from a bruchure. Plus they take old alloys as trade-ins. They are located on the main Limerick to Waterford road on the Clonmel side of Cahir right next to a Texeco filling station.

Thanks, i'll check them out

• Advertisement
Advertisement