Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dig! Excellent music documentary in IFI

Options
  • 04-07-2005 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

http://www.digthemovie.com

I highly recommend this for anyone with any kind of interest in music. I never paid much attention to the Dandy Warhols because of their stupid name but they have some great songs. This film spans 7 years of them and another band, the Brian Johnstone Massacre (dam good too) and how their careers progressed (and disintigrated).

There's even a clip of the Dandy Warhols gig in the Olympia, anyone know who those girls are? How cool to find yourself in an award-winning documentary being shown world-wide!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Forgot to mention it's also on in the Screen and I think the UGC on Parnell St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i was planning to go see it on thursday...
    should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Saw this movie in Ster Century on Saturday. Really interesting, and really well worth a look.

Regards,

Pete Ree
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Really want to see this myself. First time I heard about it was when my friend said it was rubbish, but since then I've heard nothing but good things about it.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭epoch rising

Heard the BJM are lunatics! Really looking forward to seeing this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Heard good things about his too, might check it out.

Edit - Wow this is the first non band plug thread I've seen on here in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

yeah i've been hearing very good things about it.. and i hear about nothing, so it really must be good..
    might leave my house for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Zombie thread if ever I saw one! :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement