Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

encyclopedia of supercars

Options
  • 04-07-2005 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

when I was just a little boy..... I spent my pocket money on the Encyclopedia of supercars, had the whole first volume and bits and pieces from year 2 until I lost interest/missed too many/couldnt find them in the shop any more.

anyway it was a monthly collection, went for 10 years, 120 editions in total (see I can add and multiply) I always wanted the full set - and now I have it thanks to that fantastic place called Ebay

mmmmmmm binders

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

mmmmmmmmm centre-folds :rolleyes

DSC01499.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Sweet, I was too young for them, I have the 2 book set with Classic Cars and the encyclopedia of Dream Cars

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I had almost all of these but someone ripped out all the centrefolds of the best ones :(

Advertisement