Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tra Feist

Options
  • 03-07-2005 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Did anybody go to Tramore Fri/Sat or planning to go 2nite?

Just wondering how was it or did the weather spoil it for us again! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

didnt even know it was on

the advertising was strong i suppose :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

tra fest was class. saw doctors played sunday 3pm on strand st. - biggest crowd ive ever seen for da fest packed solid as far as bettys hill.
    didnt go out friday saturday night was good craic lots of good bands on - saw hot blooded animals and gorbachov both class. i missed fred in the vic but they played the queen st. stage on sunday and they werre fcking class. the lead singer came down off the satge with the guitarist on his back while siging through a loudspreaker then the two of them lay down on the road in the middle of the crow still playing with all the pissheads (me included) at the front patting their heads.

Great weekend altogether.

oh and weather was shiite sunday afternoon but no one seemed to mind, cleared up by the the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Totally missed it all :(

Advertisement