Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sunday Night TV Progs

Options
  • 03-07-2005 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

First off Top Gear which tonight has another crazy challange/race from London to Oslo, thats followed by Car Nation which is a new series about British car culture in its many aspects

Documentary series exploring the role of cars in our lives. Using tiny cameras to record drivers in their cars, this documentary explores a seemingly car-obsessed nation and reveals how we really behave behind the wheel, and what we think of our fellow road users. Tailgating, intimidation, congestion, speed limits, frustrations, delays. Some of us are fit to cope, or have adapted well, but others struggle.

Contains strong language.

Set your videos!

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kermit_ie

mike65 wrote:
    First off Top Gear which tonight has another crazy challange/race from London to Oslo

Jeremy will win in the SLR by about 1 minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

No chance of him using his brand new Ford GT then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

alarm set ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

bazz26 wrote:
    No chance of him using his brand new Ford GT then? :D

No chance at all! Read this!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

tonights going to be cool,what channel and time will the challenge /race be on tonight

thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mike65 wrote:
    First off Top Gear which tonight has another crazy challange/race from London to Oslo,
    Shouldn't someone report him to the police for speeding ?
    It's all fun and games till someone gets killed, just ask Noel Edmunds.

http://www.gt40s.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB11&Number=40626&page=0&fpart=1
    What was really sad was Edmunds bastardising a nice 40 with a lime green leather interior!!! You can have money a still no taste

why would someone do something like that and report him:)

i just watched top gear,the slr was bloody amazing.i wouldnot mind havin a spin in one.

last month prince naseem crashed his slr.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Slightly dissapointed he did'nt mention his car troubles. Maybe Ford asked him not to ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

drdre wrote:
    i just watched top gear,the slr was bloody amazing.i wouldnot mind havin a spin in one.

last month prince naseem crashed his slr.:D
    Yes he did...f6dbaaabb5.jpg59d2a1ce4f.jpg4ab61bf4cf.jpgfccbfbda0f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Was he injured? Because if he wasn't, I feel like appluading. Man's a numpty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

did anyone else feel like jumping in the car and going for a drive after that second program?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

I felt like jumping in the car and going for a drive to avoid watching the programme, it was <yawn>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I was dissappointed in the race, as Jermey should have lost by a country mile. The boys messed up with their speed boat run. If they had just got the bus from the port they would have won easily. Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

It was a race in the same way that Barrichello really was in with a chance of beating Schumacher at last months American Grand Farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

cough, ahem, cough, do ya think they had 2 SLRs because I gaurantee the chase/camera car was a diesel passat!!! so what speeding!!!

entertaining all the same.

Eh was the driver of the clio(??) alright??

Advertisement