Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time.

Options
  • 02-07-2005 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

my first time with gf might be coming up soon.. my 1st time in general, not hers. any advice? do's, and more importantly, dont's? a wee bit nervous, i just want her to enjoy it...

Comments

You may want to take it slow. Life doesn't give us all a perfect matching jigsaw puzzle to slot together, and although she's had sex before it might still be uncomfortable. Talk to her about this, let her know that it's your first time. You're a bit nervous I know, but just relax, it'll be fun :)

Oh, and WEAR PROTECTION!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Make sure you're somewhere private where you won't be disturbed, do lots of foreplay to get in the mood, and make sure you use protection!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

put on your protection right :/
    and just tell her it's the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

relax and enjoy and wear protection

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Foreplay, foreplay and MORE FOREPLAY!
    Do this and she'll be putty in your hands forever!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

yeah just relax, id say take your time aswell but just do what comes naturally to be honest and dont think about things too much

also position wise for first time let her go on top as shes done this before youll feel alot more comfortable and you wont have to fumble around as much and it leaves most of the work to her

also wear a condom and make sure you know how to put it on, tis embarrasing sitting on the edge of a bed fidgeting around while she watches on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

the best advice i can give you is: talk to her, let her know what you like and don't like, and make sure she does the same to you, it makes for far better sex when you both get what you want out of it. Also. give head, i can't stress this enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

close your eyes, clench your teeth, think about the Queen and get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Remember women are like carpets, lay them properly the first time and you can walk on them forever. Just joking. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

just chill and go with the flow:D

but make sure u wear protection

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭CaptainPeacock

I had a perfectly valid post here that went missing. Why is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Because it would fall under the headingas unhelpfull.
    Please read the charter,
    Have a nice Day.
    Thaed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭CaptainPeacock

Why unhelpful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I had a perfectly valid post here that went missing. Why is that?
    Me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

i suspect Thaed wants the advise for herself..?

btw..i dont like when u say "have a nice day"...sounds damn right evil to me! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i said do it for the right reasons and that was deleted,huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Hmm, I may repeat what's been said but what's the harm.

Wear protection, and possibly, practice putting a condom on. Bring at least 6!
    Foreplay- Spend a long time just kissing and petting. Just familiarise yourself with her naked body and her with yours.
    Gentle and Slow - you may feel a bit weird concerning penetration, all i can say is just stick it in, a little, another bit, and then as far as you can go.

i'll leave the rest to your own imagination. somethings are best to find out on your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

About all that foreplay. I'm a virgin and i'd be afraid that with too much foreplay i'd get too excited a bit early. I think i'd prefer to be sure of melting in the mouth not in the hand if you catch my drift. Also above you said atleast 6 condoms. Whats that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yes, I deleted the completely pointless posts.

Helpful ones only please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

There are two ways of looking at what is your "first time" here. One is the first time you actually engage in penetrative sex. The other is the first time you spend some hours together, probably having sex more than once, hopefully spending some time just being comfortable with each other physically and exploring what you can do for each other.

More than likely, the two of you are going to be quite keen on the idea of doing it at every opportunity for a while, people often do when they first become lovers so Kevin_rc_ie's advice about bringing at least 6 condoms is worth following - you don't have to use all 6 (and you may end up chucking one away if you have difficulty getting it on the first time, don't sweat it).

Your girlfriend is probably not expecting an expert lover like someone out of Liaisons Dangereux. She is expecting you and she is expecting this to be the start of a new phase in your relationship that will bring you closer and bring each of you joy. If she doesn't know already, let her know it is your first time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Gordon wrote:
    Yes, I deleted the completely pointless posts.

Helpful ones only please.
    I said put it in the right hole. What if she was expecting it in the normal hole and he slipped it in the arsehole by accident. Shed be well shocked

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I said put it in the right hole. What if she was expecting it in the normal hole and he slipped it in the arsehole by accident. Shed be well shocked

I suggest you read this forums charter
    the next off topic comment will result in a banning
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

just take your time, play some music soft rock (no gangsta rap).. remember she's your girlfriend and she's goin to like this as much as you are..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

About all that foreplay. I'm a virgin and i'd be afraid that with too much foreplay i'd get too excited a bit early. I think i'd prefer to be sure of melting in the mouth not in the hand if you catch my drift. Also above you said atleast 6 condoms. Whats that about?

When I was a youngster, there was a set of vids that you could rent at the local xtravision called "the lovers guide" (they may still be available for purchase...there were several "volumes" but I'm not sure which one it was....). Myself and my girlfriend rented one one day. Therein, among the tat, I found the ULTIMATE technique for self control without having to think horrible thoughts. (I sound like a spam email hehe).

I don't think I could do the videos description justice, because I immediately understood what it meant, but if you'd like me to try, PM me and I'll give you the basic jist of it.

Advertisement