Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Simple Word

Options
  • 01-07-2005 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

You loved me true
    I know that now
    I'm sorry for ever hurting you.

We knew it wouldn't work out from the start
    But all in all
    you followed you heart.

Didn't mean to cause such pain.
    I know I hurt you.
    Tears went falling like rain.

You were always there for me,
    You told me time and time again,
    And I know you always will be.

My smile went before your own.
    Such care to me was new.
    You never allowed me to feel alone.

Sorry is a simple word to say.
    I mean it with my heart and soul,
    I never meant with your heart to play.

I am sorry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

your sorry
    we're all sorry

no seriously though
    sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

go'way thats really serious, I broke the poor guys heart! he left town when I dumped him and only came back a little while ago, and I dumped him in February!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Fúcks sake i told you, you should try helpin him. Hold on a sec, its the same guy right?

\edit\ Vgood peom tho :)

\edit2\ See i've been supporting you since before you joined(sig) :rolleyes:

Yay go airetam!
    I have been helpin him, I wrote that at the start of June at which point he wasn't really talking to me much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Le Rack wrote:
    go'way thats really serious, I broke the poor guys heart! he left town when I dumped him and only came back a little while ago, and I dumped him in February!
    He seriously left town??? how the hell did u dump this guy?
    Cool poem tho.

• Advertisement

it was geff, ya know, the guy you smell before you see? i did it as nicely as I could to his face, but he was so totally head over heels for me that it destroyed him, forgive all seeming big-headed-ness in that but he really did adore me, its not just me being self-obbsessed, thanx lis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Le Rack wrote:
    it was geff, ya know, the guy you smell before you see? i did it as nicely as I could to his face, but he was so totally head over heels for me that it destroyed him, forgive all seeming big-headed-ness in that but he really did adore me, its not just me being self-obbsessed, thanx lis

No problem. Hey, I've finally found someone who remembers my name...go team me...
    and actually I dont know him unless its someone who spells his name differently and isn't a very nice person. well to me at any rate.
    seeya rach

Advertisement