Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Faith and the Muse...

• 29-06-2005 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard them? Anyone like them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, they're quite good. Nice and haunting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Yay :D

I've only heard two of their albums, but I really like them. I have The Burning Season and the welsh/celtic concept album, Annwyn beneath the waves. The Burning Season is a little better, I think, a better mix of rock and ethereal. I really want to find more of their albums. Do you know anywhere in Ireland that sells them?

I love Monica Richards too... she always has the best costumes. There's one outfit that's scarily how I want to look when I start performing on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I do believe I've seen their albums in Tower Records.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Kambika

I loooove them, have a couple of CDs of them and saw them live a couple of years ago.
    If you can't find their albums for sale, you could order them online on http://www.indietective.de/, they also ship to Ireland if you pay by credit card. The webpage is in German but you can get your way through it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Ive only heard Cantus and it's really good. Anyone recommend some other good tracks of theirs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Berger wrote:
    Ive only heard Cantus and it's really good. Anyone recommend some other good tracks of theirs?

Srendi Vashtar is great. Annywn Beneath the Waves is good, but get good headphones, the chorus/distortion effect craps up some of my trebleyer 'phones.

Mercyground is cool too.

I quite like their cover of Bauhaus' Hollow Hills...

It really depends on what style of music you like, which song of theirs you like best. They're quite diverse, but still have a defenite style in general and with each album.

Advertisement