Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

here or there

Options
  • 29-06-2005 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

i think i may have had enuf of ireland and want to travel. but i really love my partner. if i go it will be for two years and what if i still feeel the same when i get back here and ive thrown away a relationship that may have gone on forever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

any chance of them going too? and chance are given time when you get back you will feel the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Darven

dont get me wrong its all hearsay and i may not move my ass at all but just wanted some feedback! i think its more my job that gets me than the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

in a kinda similar pickle myself, my partner has no interest in going away lng term, I kinda do. But we've compromised to maybe going away somwhere different for a month or so every year! Compromise is good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Darven

yeah but my partner is thinking of going back to college in septmeber! argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I say travel!

Then again I would say that coz I've been away from Ireland since the start of April (not due back for a year) and it's great!!! You'll appreciate Ireland alot more when you return as well trust me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

hmmm...maybe chill out for now, find a new job, then maybe head away together next summer? I do agree that if you have a crappy job, it makes you want to do all sorts!

Advertisement