Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Play and control Ipod in Ford

Options
  • 28-06-2005 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

I have a Dension Ice Link that I use to play my Ipod in a 2003 Mondeo. I can control the ipod (change tracks, charge, control volume) from the remote stick. It also holds the ipod in a location where you can quickly glance at the tracks playing. I am changing to a 2005 Mondeo soon and it does not support the Dension Ice Link. If anyone wants it and it works in all pre 2004 Fords with CD changer capability, it is for sale for 120 Euro. It is so easy to instal, if you have clips to remove the radio, I will help you instal it as part of sale price. Excellent sound quality and is only 6 months old. Please reply to this message or PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ccc

Is it an Ice link or Ice link Plus? don't suppose you know what would be required to get it to work with a VW? firmware upgrade or cabling.

Advertisement