Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend

Options
  • 28-06-2005 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Could someone please recommend a good instructor in the South Dublin/North Wicklow region please? I have my full test in about 2 weeks and want to get some about 3 pre tests. I want one who knows everything so I can quiz them about all the grey areas.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mrsmagoo

I have just finished my first ever 10 lessons with Castle Driving. Clifford is his name. He's fantastic.

Very patient. Knows all his stuff and very relaxed in the good way. He knows all the routes around South Dublin and will guide you on exactly what comes up in the test.

He was recommended to me by several people. At least 12 people I know learned to drive (pre-tested) with him and every one passed first time. Considering that the national pass rate is 50% then that's good going.

I know I sound like I work for him but I'm just confident now in what he's taught me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hi,
    Could you PM me his direct number please? Is it a group of instructors or just the one guy? How much does he charge per hour? Thanks for the suggestion.

Mrsmagoo, I sent you a pm asking for the number, if you could let me know soon I'd be very grateful:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

What test centre is your appointment at?

Churchtown :)

• Advertisement

Ok, well I had a look in the phone book and saw "castle school of motoring" gave them a buzz and asked if Clifford works for them, they said yup so I booked some pre-tests. Thanks for the help:)

Advertisement