Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar chords...

Options
  • 27-06-2005 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Prob not the right place to post this, but anyway...

I'm looking to find the chords to the Jack L song 'Georgie Boy'...have trawled the net, but no luck...can anyone help??

Thanks,

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

I'll take a listen to it later for ya and figure it out.

Never heard it before...it better not suck haha

Fusion
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Any ideas anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

anyone?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Can't find the song anywhere so I can't help!

Fusion
    :cool:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

hey...... does any body know any good place to find chords for any song....been looking for a few, can't find any......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

check out the 'musical instrument resources' sticky in the instruments forum

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

Nobody no any good website to get chords off??? was looking for some damien rice....

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

music tab city

hope this helps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 davidcarey87

hey i know it's been like 4 or 5 years since you asked for the chords for the song and you might not even be playing guitar anymore but i wanted to learn it tonight and could also find absolutely nothing on it so i worked some of it out!!
    standard tuning capo 6th
    the verse is real simple just a G to a Cadd9

then the prechorus it goes to a
    i dunno how to describe this chord and i don't know what it is so it's like a C major with a high G but you move that chord up 2 frets then you can slide that chord structure down to the position where it's a c major with the high G

then the verse is a G to a Gsus2 to a Cadd9

hope that helps it's only very basic!! these are only my preliminary workings!!!

oh and i signed up to tell you this:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ermerline

http://www.jacklukeman.com/media/chords.php

this is the link to the jack l website. he has all his songs up and the chords to go with them.
    you're welcome :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement